Share your knowledge.
Apply to become an instructor on the Music Therapy & Wellness Hub and get your online course available to a wide audience including: students, music therapists, allied health professionals, caregivers of patients, and individuals interested in promoting their own health and wellness through music.We are looking for instructors with an expert knowledge in a diverse range of areas. The Hub is a place to provide easily accessible online resources on:
Business & Ethics
Clinical Skills & Strategies
Adaptive Music Lessons/Resources
Self-Care & Mindfulness
Music Skills for Non-Music Therapy Professionals
Online Instructor Application
Those who wish to become and online instructor for the Music Therapy & Wellness Hub must submit an Online Instructor Application. The Online Instructor Application can be filled out any time during the year, and only needs to be filled out once. You will need to submit your contact information, a brief bio and profile image, and a sample course submission form. Complete your Instructor Application and our team will review your submission.
Is becoming an online instructor right for me?
Consider teaching an online course if you:
- Possess specialized knowledge in the field of music, music therapy, wellness, or healthcare.
- Have previously provided a music therapy CMTE course at a professional conference.
- Want a no-stress, easy platform to teach your online curriculum.
- Want to share the benefits of music and music therapy to individuals around the globe!
As an instructor, you will be responsible for:
- Developing curriculum and media content.
- Creating assessments/quizzes.
- Managing your course forum or other modes of follow-up (Zoom meetings, social media groups, etc.).
General Course Guidelines
Courses on the Music Therapy & Wellness Hub should contain:
- Clear learning objectives
- Exciting course description
- Engaging multimedia lectures (such as powerpoint, videos, and/or audio)
- Assignments and/or worksheets
- Forum topics
- Section quizzes and assessments
CMTE Course Guidelines
In addition to the General Course Guidelines, Continuing Music Therapy Education courses must include the following, according to CBMT:
- Learning Objectives with related CBMT Board Certification Domains
- Number of CMTE Credits offered
- Course Evaluation Form
- Course Certificate