Conference Dates: April 27-May 15
MusicWorx’s Virtual Music Therapy Conference bridges the gap between music therapists, students, and interns across the globe. Over a period of three weeks, we will be providing cutting-edge, virtual sessions relevant to the 2020 music therapist.
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to CREATE relationships with other students and professionals, CULTIVATE knowledge and skills, and CELEBRATE the work of music therapy change-makers.
With this conference, we aim to:
- Provide affordable and accessible music therapy continuing education.
- Highlight innovative music therapy approaches and philosophies.
- Support the music therapy community in the wake of crisis.
TYPES OF SESSIONS
- Roundtable Discussion (FREE): Facilitator will host live, Zoom meetings to discuss particular topic. (ex. “Music Therapist Crisis Support Session,” or “Pediatric Music Therapist Roundtable”)
- Webinar: Presenter will host live, Zoom webinar. (1-1.5 hrs)
- CMTE Course: Can be facilitated in multiple formats (ex. 3, 1-hr sessions; 2, 1.5-hr sessions)
- Course will be pre-approved by CBMT.
Class Pass – $10 Per Session
Class Bundle – $42.50 For 5 Classes ($8 each)
All Access Pass (VIP Member) – $100
- VIP members will have access to ALL Conference sessions
- Sessions will be recorded for VIP members to access throughout the remainder of 2020.
- 20% off on all CMTE Conference Sessions
CMTE Course – $28 per CMTE credit
- 1 CMTE Credit = 50 minutes of course material
Students & Interns – FREE